Friday, April 22, 2005

Sports Day.

Today was relatively boring. Had Sports Day at Serangoon Stadium this morning. And because of that, I was blue from head to toe. Blue rubberbands, blue hairband, blue Bougai housetee, blue trackshoes, blue spikes, blue laces, blue ribbons on hand, etc. I screamed my lungs out the whole day. Coughs* I better practise self control on my excessive screamings already if I want to have a nice voice till I turn into an AhMa.

Well, most of the time I was at the front of the Bougai crowd, jumping and screaming with the pompoms! I couldn't join the rest and cheer because of the stupid braces I had on since yesterday. It's blue top and grey bottom! Loyal cedarian! Anyhows, I plaited my hair for today. TANXINYA was supposed to be tying her hair as well, but she PS-ed me! Okay, can't really blame her as her skills for tying hair isn't really there (UNLIKE MINE!) after having her bung-hairstyle for more than a year already. So Bougainvilla came in SECOND overall! Cheers. *SCREAMMMS*

I think I looked like a "Goon-du" today. With my braces and braided hair. AND PE SHORTS. Oh this is so happening!

Went to eat "daohui" with Xinya, Malita, Jkok and Shiwen after that. Only that I had soyabean milk instead. Jkok treated me! Yay! But counting the fact that I treated her the other day, we're quits!

I swear I'm never walking to the second busstop myself anymore!~ Was walking out today and I noticed a dog in front of me! It kept going in circles and blah blah. Though it was a nice looking dog, it was HUGE. I was so scared that I stood rooted to the road and didn't dare to continue walking. And that dog came towards me and was pacing up and down BESIDE ME! I would have pee-ed in my shorts if I had any! So instead, my eyes started pee-ing, muscles tensed and heart pounded furiously! Phreak. I wanted to run, but my legs wouldn't bulge! Anyhows, it's a bad idea to run under such circumstances.

Janine.

4/22/2005 08:42:00 PM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com